Dear BHVR, you really should account for Gametime.
Idk man, I have like a 5+ 4K streak on my Bubba, I kept getting a 5K Hours Survivors back to back. On my 5th 4K streak I got to go against a 7K Hours Survivor while the others were an average of 3K Hours Survivor.
Now on my 6th Game, weirdly enough I got against 500 Hours Survivor and the lowest was a measly 67 Hours Survivors. (Of course the game was a massacre)
This is the only game that has an MMR system where I go against 7K Hours Survivors on one game while the next one I go against 60 Hours Survivors.
I don't how this happens but BHVR should really look into this for future adjustments for their MMR system.


Comments
its because theres only so many players and the match making is set to 5 minutes, after 5 mins you getting anything
My wait time for the find lobby was like 5 secs lol. So this is because there aren't enough Killers huh.
yes, at night even less play killer due to the swfs.
Ah I see, it's due to people wanting to play with their friends more and not wanting to suffer the Killer vs Seal Team SWF experience. I'm getting the big picture now.
I mean, I play killer during the evening and do not have this problem really. It's still a lot of fun most of the times.
However, in the evening, a lot of people will play together, so they play survivor, so that's why killer queue times are so low in the evenings.
we have a system where an act of pity by the survivors can make your next match as killer tougher and you think they can manage to do that?
I want the drugs you're on.
PLEASE?!?!?
Backfilling