Tips for the Dredge?
I want to get into playing dredge but I have no idea how to use his alleged "anti-loop" and when I should teleport. Could any give me some tips or advice? Cheers
I want to get into playing dredge but I have no idea how to use his alleged "anti-loop" and when I should teleport. Could any give me some tips or advice? Cheers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I kept teleporting to a locker across map when trying remnant first couple matches, I get confused on direction with remnant need more practice today LOL
Face towards the direction you want to force them and follow until they reach a point of no return. If they just W hold then there isn't anything you can do. He is artist 2.0 and the slowdown is enough to reach the next loop in most cases.