What should be the proper way to approach a toxic player?
Very recently I was matched up against one toxic meg, with the object of obsession Tbag, I stages and DS. After catching her for the 4th time (DS), she rage quit before I could pick her up. After confronting her in her redumdant actions, I got mass reported for a whole bunch of my messages, and she pulled a sexist card, telling me to stop the harassment of females, said blocked like 2 times but still saw her messages, was told to get an education (even though I’m at a university), and so on. This led to the suspension of messaging on my account, and because Xbo can only see the messages and not the toxic ingame behavior, and Xbox bans are not in effect (not sure if she would have been banned, but she was harassing the hell out of me In Game) what should I do when encountering these people?
Comments
Bait them to insult you while making fun of them without insulting like 'yeah, you were so good that I won't" silly example
Don't send images, like my lovely doctor saying gitgud since, at least on PS4, that was seen as inspirational and got 7days bands (I laughed my ass off for that)
Just be funny and don't fall for the trap. If they insult you, report and have fun. Never give these people the joy to upset you, they would get mad and insult you eventually if you just Make fun of them in a silly way, make fun about their play or that you won and he lost (even if not true since maybe you got 1k they get mad)
Be chill and enjoy the show
Anywa, best you can do is throw the game to camp them and hit them repeatedly. That always feels good. They absolutely hate it.
Since she quit, just wrecked her team if you suspect they were SWF.
Outside of that I wouldn't bother sending communication.
Facecamp then if they talk ######### just reply with gg ez and block. Never argue with a stupid people. They will bring you down to their level then win by experience