Can someone explain this?
How did I not get my Adept? I got Merciless...
Do I seriously need 4 Iri emblems...?
How did I not get my Adept? I got Merciless...
Do I seriously need 4 Iri emblems...?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adept(s) being bugged.
Do addons and offerings interfere with getting adept? For the survivors I did it on I never played any offerings or items just to be safe.
No, addons / offerings do not interfere,
you need atleast 9 or so hooks, i usually go for 12 jic
Honestly, this is the first time I've been screwed over by the game and actually gotten mad over it lmao
How do they screw up adepts of all things?
this happen to me ps4 but the 2nd time I got Adept
With Behaviours track record, do you really have to ask?
Fair enough