I have 4 days to get 184 upvotes
My 4th Forums Anniversary is on June 16th (which is also the anniversary of DBD and I just think that's neat), and since it's currently almost 22:00 on the 11th I'm not counting this as having 5 days to go.
My current upvote count sits at 49,816 from when I last checked (just before posting, probably)
I really wanna hit 50k upvotes (yay, meaningless internet points) before this time, so I'm 184 away right now.
Think it's possible?
Comments
I'm with you, buddy!
Thank you :)
I gotcha!
i appreciate it :sparkles:
I upvoted GoodBoyKaru's posts so you don't have to
I'll be here all night folks.
Flawless.
Bump
Sure thing, sir! I am going to help with that.
I've been liking all your comments and tada, now you have 50K
Well, that didn't take long.
good lord thank you
Now to celebrate!
Boy do I have a story for you...