I have played Dead by Daylight for a total of…

  • 5.8914 * 10^15 nanoseconds
  • 5.8914 * 10^12 microseconds
  • 5.8914 * 10^9 milliseconds
  • 589140 seconds
  • 98190 minutes
  • 1636.5 hours
  • 68.1875 days
  • 9.74107143 weeks
  • 2.24177837 months
  • 0.186815068 years
  • 0.0186815068 decades
  • 0.00186815068 centuries
  • 0.000186815068 millenniums

I found this pretty horrifying tbh 😅

Comments

  • I know there's a way to check for Playstation users how many hours you have in a game.

    I ... I dont want to know mine at this point, lol.

  • I'm too lazy to check this, I've played on 3 different platforms lol

    However, I'm scared to find out anyway.

  • And now imagine it isn't 1,6k hours but 5-10k like some people have.

    I personally can't understand to play the same game for such an amount of time.

    My most played game is lol and that even only because I had people to play it with but some people have thousands of hours on killer alone. And I have to say the gameplay in DBD is way too repetitive for me to go through such hell.

    Before i play a thousand hours in DBD i play 50 different indie games. Or 10 triple A games.

    And for information, i have 300 hours in DBD accumulated from release until December last year.

  • ignorance is bliss i say

  • 1596.1 hrs since Freddy released