Dradge is too OP

The new killer is completely unbalanced. She can teleport long distances anywhere, even if these lockers are closed, it will not be difficult for a new killer to get out of there and with an unbalanced addon it takes only 1 second, this is complete nonsense. After all, after that, she breaks the lock and you can no longer close the locker (although, again, even the fact that you closed it does not give you any security). Also, this killer has a strong debuff for all survivors - night. It's the worst thing I've seen because there's nothing you can do about it. Nothing at all. With all the fact that the killer teleports on lockers, controls the pallet by placing a portal nearby, so it also gives a debuff that you cannot control or avoid, isn't it too much power for one killer? Why do we need Sadako then if this killer Sadako is number 2 but much better and with additional features?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Lentara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2995648#Comment_2995648

    What should I be discussing? With people who are not happy with just the fact that I proposed to introduce 1 single change about Dredge coming out of locked cabinets too quickly?

    And maybe the opinion of the killers in this topic is not entirely objective? Maybe because they are not the ones who are forced to survive against it and therefore see some unbalanced things?

  • I'm closing this here.

    I want to remind you all that this is videogame forum, please avoid discussing controversial topics in here, thank you.

1 2 ›