A thought... Survivor end game rank?
Forgive me for the lack of words. I couldn't quite find a word to suite it.
So you know how Killer always gets Entity Displeased, Brutal Killer, etc?
I thought it would be interesting to have something more to survivor at the end other than Escaped, Sacrificed, or dead. More so for when they escape and how far they have made it off the hook. Maybe the better performance on how they survived rewards more bloodpoints? Doesn't have to be much, but survivors can kind of brag about that and see where they stand other than say they're number one for surviving no matter how many times they have been hooked.
Keep in mind I didn't put a lot of thought into this and figured it would be interesting.
Comments
like if they had more BP than the others in Altruism they could get the "Hero" title.
survival would get "survivalist" or something.
Bold could get "distraction"
those are just extremely bland examples to get my point across, but you get the idea.
Yeah, I guess bloodpoints could be the same for killer. Just a little something for doing well. It also gives me reason to stay away from a killer. Like the less hits you take the better the title? I don't know lol Like I said. It was just a thought.
yes and for most time in a chase you get "ASS HOLE"
ASS HOLE
Saviour: Rescued most people from the hook
Mechanic: Did the most gen work
MVP: Did the most worl overrall
Claudette: Hid all game and got the hatch
lol at the Claudette one.