Black Circle from Hook overlap Kindred Aura Reading
On PC.
Everytime some is getting hooked.
Not 100% sure but somebody else noticed that when somebody is getting hooked you don´t see anything than the black circle?
I think you used to see the Hook Aura. And more so - i use Kindred - i don´t see the Killers Aura.
The black circle overlaps everything. I am sure this is not how it should be.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
Thanks, I was meaning to make a report for this.
Noted it on PS4 also - some times. I am not sure what triggers it.
Yep. Black circle blocks the hook's aura, which makes things difficult to see. Didn't use to do this.
Is this bug adressed?
I also posted the bug a couple weeks ago with screenshots: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/332470/kindred-doesnt-show-killer-aura-near-hooked-survivor
I still see this bug :-(
It's on all platforms and has been around for the last few months. It sucks.
I believe this bug started with the 6.0.0 PTB.
@HugTheHag reported this too.
Hell yeah, finally acknowledged. When this bug is fixed Kindred will be back to it's former glory.
All platforms
Yes. I know PS4 an PC.
Any news? Very annoying
It was just Acknowledged.
But this means it is a known bug and is fixed some time now.
Hope this will be addressed sometime.