Let's Bring Back Switching Killers In The Lobby
The devs had their reasons to do this. However,I think I have a simple suggestion that would allow experienced players to have this lovely feature back without destroying the "individual killer MMR so you can try out new killers" thing.
Just give us the option to queue with the "highest MMR" we have and allow us then to switch Killers. Then we know we're not going to have an easy time playing a newer Killer but then we have the liberty to actually choose a killer.
Comments
That's not good idea imo.
High MMR is enough pain already. Do you really think I am going to take Pig if I see SWF in lobby? Blight / Nurse everygame.
I would rather to see them lock survivors too, so they are not doing last second changes.
Meh. Then you don't need to. I just wanna be able to choose.
No. People will just counter medkita. It's a boring way to be.
Oh no. You dont get to counter the killer's pressure with your 0.69s heal. I can't imagine how boring it feels to have to play against a Killer and feel pressure on you...
We all know the separate mmr per killer is a lie.
I'd love to go back to being able to spend my bp on different killer when looking for a match :(
This tbh. Half the time it does nothing lmao so it's not like I remotely care.
It's really not a big deal. I bring franklin's nearly every game. It'd be lame to not be able to use your items effectively in more games than currently.
Great idea, they just added the ability to swap loadouts; so why not lock both sides.
They need to bring it back fr fr
You can change perks with loadouts.
I would want see locked only items / characters. Those are things I choose my build based on.