Residual Manifest
When you escape with your flashlight that you find, you don’t get to keep it. Is this a bug?
When you escape with your flashlight that you find, you don’t get to keep it. Is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Had it happen to me last night too, thought it was just me or that I was mistaken. Found a yellow flashy in chest, escaped, but no item in hand. Ill have check my recordings from last night but cant right now
Happened again.
But now I checked the flashlight count in the load out menu and I got one more. So it adds up but you don’t keep it in your hands.
It may be linked to the presets.
Thanks!
That was my conclusion in the end as well.