Prestige For Legendary Skins

can we pls have prestige for legendary skins or maybe even every outfit in the store? That would be so cool

Comments

  • @i_dont_care223 said:

    can we pls have prestige for legendary skins or maybe even every outfit in the store? That would be so cool

    I would gladly take a Claire Redfield bloody skin

  • Prestige Lisa Garland would be the best one and thematically fitting.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    Prestige Lisa Garland would be the best one and thematically fitting.

    That one would be fire. I have Cheryl and p3 with Lisa and Cybil

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2992436#Comment_2992436

    That one would be fire. I have Cheryl and p3 with Lisa and Cybil

    Same here. Lisa, Cybil, and Jonathan are the only survivor legendaries I have.

  • cosmetics in this game are so scuffed lol. prestige should be an effect that can be applied to any skin (same deal with legacy), they need to actually explain what separates legendary and ultra rare skins, crowns should be their own separate piece instead of taking the head slot and killer powers having no customization whatsoever is just so damn bland.

    also still haven't forgiven bhvr/capcom/whoever for that jill set that lets you pay full price for a set with the default head piece