Suggestion - Daily Rituals

Daily Rituals, What about giving us more dailys per day?

Say 3 or 4 per day 15k each, giving more variety and incentive to play other surv/killers/specific challenges.

I wont lie, ive really enjoyed doing dailys along side Tome challenges, it makes me a little more relaxed about playing killer etc, for me personally it helps to play the game with an objective and does not feel as grindy or sweaty.

Comments

  • I'm all in for 2-3 dailys per role ^^.

  • Most of my dailies end up being for killer despite I main survivor. It sucks because everyday I rotate one of them just hoping to get a survivor daily and I usually don't. They could definitely fix this to where we get a set amount for killer and an amount for survivor.

  • @Araphex said:

    Most of my dailies end up being for killer despite I main survivor. It sucks because everyday I rotate one of them just hoping to get a survivor daily and I usually don't. They could definitely fix this to where we get a set amount for killer and an amount for survivor.

    This would be nice too

  • Not playing for 2-3 days in a row, this would build up very quick, and the pressure to completed maybe 9 different dailies for different characters would be fairly annoying and oppressive. It would feel like too much of a grind.

    There's loads of previous rift challenges to make your way through, and unless you did them all when they were live you'll have a lot to get through.

    Otherwise, it would be good to maybe have some kind of repeatable rift challenges instead. Something relatively challenging, that can be completed infinitely for a small BP bonus, for when you've exhausted all other rituals and challenges.

  • Side suggestion: Increase their rewards based on role incentives.

    If playing killer is offering bonus Bloodpoints, Killer dailies are boosted accordingly.