Garden of Joy main building pitch black on some platforms

It's in the title really. From what I know, this issue occurs on Xbox Series X, Series S (Of which my other half told me) and Xbox One (Another friend of mine told me this) and possibly other platforms.

To reproduce it is simple

Step 1: Load the game on any of these platforms (At least try Series X. That is where my footage is from)

Step 2: Load Garden of Joy as either role

Step 3: Enter the house. Notice how dark it is

Haddonfield suffers a similar issue but to a lesser but still disruptive extent. I have also included footage of that. Both are captured on Series X. Don't mind Hubby just wandering around while I got the footage lol

Garden of Joy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnokVlnTyuE

Haddonfield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDd9HrJA6ww

Hopefully, this gets acknowledged. I'm really tired of having to quit games because I can't see

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It is very dark indeed. I am on PC.

  • Found a breakable wall upstairs like my 10th match there, only noticed it because I bumped into it chasing a survivor and noticed the prompt to break a wall. You cannot see it at all