Should nightfall be nerfed?
Just curious what people think.
Just curious what people think.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't mind vision range being limited but I think the overlay on the edges of the screen could be toned back a little bit
Honestly imo it's not truly dark, by that I mean perks that can see aura still work which is funny to me like bond, windows of opportunity, ect. It's fine to me.
I love it! One of the coolest things I seen in awhile. Plus competent survivors dont seem to fail because of it.
What we need to remember is that Dredge is a power spike killer. It’s not like he can trigger nightfall whenever it’s the most convenient or just use it because he feels like it. Power spike killers need to have…. Well power spikes, and I think nightfall as it is accomplishes that.
No way. It's the most fun I've had in DBD as a survivor since my first Myers jump scares. While Dredge can manipulate how much progress he gets toward Nightfall with add ons, he still has to rely on playing well and getting hits and hooks to get progress towards it.
Stop trying to nerf killers to make them weak so you can beat tired of survivors doing that pisses me off leave him ALONE
I somehow accidentally selected the wrong thing but I concur with the majority in saying that Nightfall is fine.
Someone misinterpreted the purpose of the thread
It’s fine from the range and darkness imo.
though some fine tuning to address triggers would be fine (I think the glow affect on characters might be a little bit too much especially with the contrast of the darkness in mind)
The audio brought me reeeeaaaaal close to a sensory overload, but thats my only gripe with it. maybe tone it down juuuuust a tad so there arent a million sounds overlapping.
It could be brightened just a little bit.
But I think the sounds need to be changed or have a toggle to disable them . That's the main issue I have with Nightfall. I hate feeling like I'm going to have a panic attack every time Nightfall occurs.
If people could disable it everyone would do that and ignore that nightfall exist
I'm not sure if this is being rendered the same on all systems. On mine, I can barely see 5 feet. I can't even navigate the map to a generator, let alone have any hope of looping the dredge or even spotting him coming. I just pick a spot and sit until it is over and hope he doesn't find me, because I can't see to walk anywhere.
No.
Let the thing that is supposed to obstruct your vision, obstruct your vision.
Vision range is fine, however I'm not a fan of the darkness effects on the edges of the screen, I have to strain my eyes to see anything.