Can someone tell me when is the shrine daily rotation? 16th?

Just want to hop in to get some perks I'm missing on my killer account.

Comments

  • Yeah it’s part of the anniversary event and should start with it on the 16th

  • @Mooks said:

    Yeah it’s part of the anniversary event and should start with it on the 16th

    Thank you.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why do you have a separate account for killer?

    So people don't target me as easily. I did that immediately back in the day after I started playing killer more often along with disabling messages on that account.

    I don't regret it although it makes some things harder. I am on console in case you wonder and back in the day you couldn't change your name on ps. Now you can but after the first time you pay for it. So basically the same thing.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991298#Comment_2991298

    Ah dang i was thinking it was because of that. Honestly i have a 2nd steam account that i use library sharing with and the game is actually way less stressful on that one because i can't be identified.

    @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991288#Comment_2991288

    So people don't target me as easily. I did that immediately back in the day after I started playing killer more often along with disabling messages on that account.

    I don't regret it although it makes some things harder. I am on console in case you wonder and back in the day you couldn't change your name on ps. Now you can but after the first time you pay for it. So basically the same thing.

    bruh since when are yall celebrities

  • If someone remembers your name they can target you in game. As a teammate or killer. Happens to people. I didn't want that and I did what I did when it crossed my mind. Which was, like I said in my early dbd days. Without crossplay community was not expanded that much. I played on ps4. It was 2018.

    Nothing to do with being famous or not. Unnecessary snarky comment.

    I also wanted to keep messages open on my main account. Don't want to disable messages whenever I play killer.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991328#Comment_2991328

    If someone remembers your name they can target you in game. As a teammate or killer. Happens to people. I didn't want that and I did what I did when it crossed my mind. Which was, like I said in my early dbd days. Without crossplay community was not expanded that much. I played on ps4. It was 2018.

    Nothing to do with being famous or not. Unnecessary snarky comment.

    I also wanted to keep messages open on my main account. Don't want to disable messages whenever I play killer.

    I mean, sure they can do that. But why waste time and money making a whole other account? How I see it, is you let them win by doing so

    If some one really goes through the effort of targetting you, just move on to the next. Really not a big deal

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991339#Comment_2991339

    I mean, sure they can do that. But why waste time and money making a whole other account? How I see it, is you let them win by doing so

    If some one really goes through the effort of targetting you, just move on to the next. Really not a big deal

    It's free to play dbd on different accounts on ps. Dlc is also shared.

    I also don't care much about the rift or skins on my killer account. The only thing I am losing on is bp since I need add ons on killers.

    And it is too late to go back now anyway, but luckily I don't regret it. I don't play killer as much as surv.