Rework Twins
So, as we all know, Twins are pretty weak and their whole playstyle revolves around camping survivors and using Victor to scout. I'd like to see Twins reworked away from this playstyle. I don't have any suggestions on how, I just thought I'd throw this out there.
Comments
The words "Twins" and "weak" don't fit together
It's the general consensus that Twins are not only boring to play against, they simply aren't strong.
I thought the consensus was they actually were pretty strong. It's why they're common in competitive matches.
The consensus, on this forum at least, is that Twins desperately need buffs.
My understanding had been it's less buffs in general and more Quality of Life fixes so they feel less clunky.
That would equate to a buff, yes, but the intent is to make them feel better to play rather than actually strengthening them because they're weak