I just noticed that items you no longer have stay equipped

This includes adddns and offerings when you use them up it shows a 0 counter and the item is greyed out. What I dont get is why do this I mean sure it lets u remember your loadout but does it serve any other purpose? Sorry ahead of time if this is a dumb question

Comments

  • Yea its kinda weird. Nice idea yet somehow pointless info anyway?

    1814464dd0a61-screenshotUrl.jpg


  • It’s mainly because of the load-out presets you can define yourself. And this ways it’s easier to see that you don’t have your fav item/addon/offering without having to search for it and wondering if you are just blind or something.

  • It's just there to show you it was part of the loadout, and if you get another one it is automatically equipped for you.

  • aw ok thx guys i guess it makes sense for loadouts I just wish the the items would show up in your item pool so you could make them how you want