Gotta love how every killer since Pinhead basically has no counter.

The Dredge is the worst offender. Survivor games for 2 days straight and can't escape once. Every match is a 4K. This game has gone to hell.

Survivor feels downright impossible.

I've played this since one year after launch and am so fed up with this god damn game catering infinitely to trash killers to the point that every match is now a 4k. But no, I'm not allowed to judge I guess. And im sure the replies will be so original like "bye then".

(Ok ok Sadako is excluded I'm sorry. All else still stands.)

Comments

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2990052#Comment_2990052

    I think this is one of the main problems. MMR was always a pile of shite for Solo queue survivors. Devs refuse to do a damn thing about face camping/tunneling at 5 gens which is almost always a guaranteed loss for solos. Then the system dictates you aren't that skilled, and you go down, with less skilled survivors. Rinse, repeat, soon you're in MMR hell, able to loop a newer Killer for days but it doesn't matter because your team mate aren't doing generators anyways. They're creeping around the map and hiding behind rocks.

    Another bad side effect of the MMR system (and how it only take into account kills/escapes) is that eventually decent Solo queue players get sucked into the low MMR vortex then matched with new Killers who then d/c (don't blame them really, it's frustrating).

    As of late, I notice being matched with Killers who are obviously very skilled, while the Solo team is a mish mash of experience. One team member is competent, the next team mate is default Meg with all yellow Meg perks (a month in), etc.

    I think it's that the Devs either can't or won't recognize that they keep buffing/nerfing both sides according to Killer vs SWF dynamic. Solo queue is the cannon fodder they ignore, but there's actually quite a lot of solo queue players.

    This. Exactly this. Someone who gets it.

  • I feel the pain in this post very much.

    The devs need to hard stop ignoring survivors and giving them poo poo every DLC when killer is a monster with tremendous map pressure, anti-loop and a "third" power that completely darkens the screen so you can't even see.

    The Dredge would fine if survivors had something in this DLC that would help counter him.

    Locking a locker is even meaningless.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    BTW, I'm not saying this is definite proof I'm right, it does support my opinion. It's from an data aggregate site, so there are probably something context you would have to assume, such as the players submitting the data are probably more seasoned and experienced players, since beginning players wouldn't have much use for a site like this, which probably indicates a higher level of MMR than what DBD has.

    The data is over 180 days and is between 6,000 to 12,000 games in that amount of time, based on what the site says. I do think the sample size is large enough to be significant.

    Could you please give the link to this site, I'd be interested in some data mining myself!

  • Every new killer has a high ratio of games where the first one down just gives up but this one where yeah intolerable audio intolerable visuals noone doing anything. So many games where I'm on to the next and I still have no real games against this killer.

1 2 3 ›