Freddy Feels So Bad with Current Game

He has nothing special anymore. Why?


He has teleport power. Demo, Sadako and Dredge have better teleport abilities.

He has anti-loop but his anti-loop is almost joke.

He has worst killer add-ons in game.

I just looked how good is Nightfall and then look how bad Dream World is.

I did not try yet but i guess Haddie's flashlight perk is almost destroying him.


Freddy needs buffs or re-rework, what do you think?

Comments

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    He has nothing special anymore. Why?

    He has teleport power. Demo, Sadako and Dredge have better teleport abilities.

    He has anti-loop but his anti-loop is almost joke.

    He has worst killer add-ons in game.

    I just looked how good is Nightfall and then look how bad Dream World is.

    I did not try yet but i guess Haddie's flashlight perk is almost destroying him.

    Freddy needs buffs or re-rework, what do you think?

    he got reworked, buffed and than nerfed to the ground.

  • When I play Freddy, I use his fake pallets. It's WAY more fun than the stupid blood pools. I wish fake pallets were the default because it's a great feeling to have the survivor slam the fake one in your head before you slap them down.

  • I hated this rework. He was most unique killer in game. He needed buffs and QoL changes, not rework...

    @[Deleted User] said:

    His teleport power is definitely not the worst. Very short cooldown (as long as 45 seconds and as short as 9 seconds) and right next to a gen, it combos very well with meta perks. Anti-loop is not that good, but the snare placement is also pretty buggy right now. Worst add-ons, yeah. I personally like the way dream world looks, but it's not scary at all. It should be threatning, you should constantly want to stay awake. I've not even seen haddie or her perks sadly.

    I don't think Freddy should be reworked because there are people who enjoy his current power, he has a 2% pick rate. If he got completely reworked then we'd have another Old Freddy situation. He needs an add-on pass, and whilst his average kill rate is quite high, i am expecting this to go down with the perk overhaul.

    I dont like him new powers, i was old Freddy main.