survivor poll
https://www.strawpoll.me/16943721
tell me when you voted and dont vote if they dont annoy you
https://www.strawpoll.me/16943721
tell me when you voted and dont vote if they dont annoy you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did
thanks
Voted Meg & Claudette.
Not really hate, just annoyed that those are the ones you see 90% of the time.
They have their reasons, but that doesn't make it less annoying to me.
Tier 3 Claudette. Her camo is amazing.
If claudette is #1 you guys are racist
I voted David. BC ######### David!
I voted for Quentin and Tapp
Tapp has no soul, and Quentin looks scarier than hillbilly. I was gonna choose Laurie as well but for some reason I didn't
i voted for laurie and ace.
laurie is obvious: the typical tryhard toxic survivor, trying her hardest to beat and loop you as much as they can. almost always runs DS and often uses flashlights. these guys will try everything they can in order to make the game as unfun for you as possible.
ace is a different story though... ace players are usually meming / trolling around, yet they appear to be some very good players and take you on no problem. it happens a lot that you meet an ace who will just completely mess with you and in the end waving goodbye when he finally leaves the match, alive. or they die within 5 mins.
PS: these are stereotypes. they do not apply on every player, but there is a reason for these stereotypes.
Meg. Most of the ones I come across just crouch the whole game too scared to do anything lol.
Pretty easily claudette, her camo is honestly broken. You can get away with so much on her that you would never get away with on another survivor. Her clothes need to be brighter to compensate.
I voted for Meg. They always seem the most toxic to me, especially the ones armed with flashlights.
Something seems to happen when people play Min they hide the whole game and David is too damn loud and no one runs iron will I can't stand the grunting! Though Jeff the newbie seems to be louder.
Btw.....I LOVE Claudette and Nea 😂😋 Looking at the results so far am I alone on this one? 😂