The Dredge compare to The Twins
Why The Dredge can use his portal near a hook and Twins cant use Victor near a hook ?
Why The Dredge can teleport into basement lockers but Twins cant use Victor in basement ?
Im not for nerfing The Dredge, I just want the pre nerf Twins back.
Comments
You’ll notice you can’t teleport to lockers near hooked survivors. They’ll be blocked by invisible Entity spikes.
Oh nice but it can leave its portal near hooks
Not a big deal since it makes Dredge move slower than Nurse when it's out
Just give me back Twins pre nerf 😭
Indeed you can see those spikes lol
Survivors can run into The Remnant to make it disappear
He also needs an add on to make it give off a notification outside of Nightfall
(Tunneling Dredge player waits for unhook explosion notification to teleport right back to it)
🙄
The Twins can leave victor near the hook. Put the baby there first, then hook.
Yes I know but its too situationnal on my own experience but I do that