BHVR OPEN THIS
(raw rant)
WHY IS THE SILENT HILL THEME FOR PS4 LOCKED BEHIND DBD: SILENT HILL EDITION?!?!?
I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS JUST HEATHER & PYRAMID HEAD AND NEVER KNEW OR REALIZED A THEME WAS INCLUDED??
YOU CANT JUSTIFY THE $50 PRICE TAG WITH YOUR ONE GAME MODE. SO IF YOU BOUGHT THE GAME & DLC BEFORE, YOU JUST WANT US TO REBUY THE SAME GAME AGAIN?!?!?! WHY NOT SELL IT SEPARATELY??
YOU DONT OWN, PARTIALLY OWN OR ARENT LINKED TO THE FRANCHISE AT ALL SO WHY GATE KEEP IT
QUIT TRYING TO GET SILENT HILL COLLECTORS MONEY!!!!!
MOST CASH GRAB DEV TEAM EVER.
Comments
You do realize its most likely the license holders decision, not BHVRs?
I read that with a screaming voice in my head
ok then explain why a physical copy of dead by daylight of silent hill was released and not any other franchise?
sorry if it sounds like im attacking you but I'm not I'm just so triggered about this right now.
the only way it was supposed to be read
Once you have a PS5, themes won’t matter to you anymore. Because you can’t change themes
PS5 has no themes??? :o
sadly won't get a PS5 unless I can walk in stores to get it (dont want to pay scalpers) but I still have my PSP & PS4 so I'm good for a while. :))
Nope, there’s not even a place to see all your owned themes 😬
Hopefully in the future they'll update it, I've always loved my PS themes!!
That sucks, guess I'll stay on ps4 for the time being
You left your Caps key on by mistake.
This is also the only way of getting Demogorgon now.
It works. If you have it on disc then this edition will just add the characters.
how old is your PSP lol
I stand corrected, but I wouldn't really call that a Stranger Things cover like I would with Silent Hill.
Trapper for god sakes takes up about 70% of the cover LOL
Do you know if Steve & Nancy also come with Demo? I knew I should of bought them when they were still around :((
Oh gawd my age is going to show ( I'm 22) but I've had my PSP since 2011-2012 so about 10 years, still works like the day I got it :')
Stev Nancy demogorgon spirit Adam Kate and clown come in the nightmare edition
Thank you!!! now there's two editions of DBD I want.....
This a before and after of using the Nightmare edition. (It’s in reverse for some reason lmao)