The New Tutorial Made Me Giggle With Accuracy

I just wanted to share the... community lore giggles?

Firstly, Dwight and his locker in the first survivor tutorial. A tale as old as time.

dwight.jpg

And then, on the killer tutorial, I found Claudette in her usual corner, just standing there. (Note: This might be a bug. I hit her and she kept running into the rock.)

claudette.jpg

Then finally, on the survivor trial tutorial, Claudette was the first to leave, as bot Meg and I ran back to save bot Jake. <3

meg.jpg


Comments

  • If you play the killer tutorial, Meg will proceed to macro click her flashlight at you.

    the most realistic tutorial ever

  • @Wampirita said:

    If you play the killer tutorial, Meg will proceed to macro click her flashlight at you.

    the most realistic tutorial ever

    Didn't see it, but if I had, I'd have died.

  • @Wampirita said:

    If you play the killer tutorial, Meg will proceed to macro click her flashlight at you.

    the most realistic tutorial ever

    Happened with me, but with jake

  • Can bots tbag? I swear one of them tbagged at me when I was playing trapper.