The Dredges darkness ability reminds me of New Moon Bouquets

We used to be able to control the darkness like that before they were replaced with fog offerings. People complained about it and then every match was filled with Blendettes utilizing their cloaking ability. I do feel as tho the darkness needs to be adjusted as right now its way too dark and hard to see. I just hope that something will be done

Comments

  • @GuyFawx said:

    We used to be able to control the darkness like that before they were replaced with fog offerings. People complained about it and then every match was filled with Blendettes utilizing their cloaking ability. I do feel as tho the darkness needs to be adjusted as right now its way too dark and hard to see. I just hope that something will be done

    The darkness is perfect right now. When you play as a survivor, you finally have something to be afraid of. In PTB, the darkness had almost no effect and was way too bright because you could just see too much. Survivor Perks like "windows of Opportunity" are finally gaining more importance