Decoratable and Navigateable Hub

I've put some thought into this. Idk if its been suggested before and its a lot to add but I think that itd be awesome to have it so when you select killer or survivor you have an interactable hub to customize and hangout in. I Imagine it being a lair for the killers and a hang out room for survivors.

For those who want a more streamlined experience you can just make it an option to go into the hub. Otherwise you can just use menus like we do now.

My idea goes like this. You can do everything you already do in menus with an interactable object. A changing room for survivors and mirror for killers. Decorate hooks and your lair/hangout room with charms. You can reward players for the achievements and event participation with hub decor. The you can invite your swf team to your hub to show it off and hang out. Maybe throw mini games in? Chess darts or card games simple stuff to not distract from the main game.

When you ready up in the hub you can hang out with survivors and emote and mess around in generic tiles near the campfire. Pick out your Items from your stash. I think mini games can work here. Simple stuff like bags or horseshoes. As killer you can watch in an out of bounds location lol

This way we can get the custom aspects of our favorite lobbies in the hubs and the campfire or waiting room can be themed like the devs want to keep it. So if you buy the Silent Hill chapter you can have the deformed caged guy hanging in your hub. RE can place zombies outside your windows. Lots of room for creative stuff there.

Idk if itll ever happen but I feel like this stuff really fits with the feel of dbd. Your thoughts? Any ideas to add?

Comments