Pretty sure BHVR has 'nerfed' flashlight clicking lol
It seems like they actually made a change to flashlights to make them less spammable in the case of just rapidly tapping m2 at least, I'm not somebody who uses macros or binds it to scrollwheel but from the looks of it they've made some kind of change to reduce the amount of clicking/light flashing
Was just testing the new flashlight perk and messing around and it's def different.
Good change, maybe they did this in response to a lot of the people who talked about worries/experiences of seizures and the like.
Comments
I think its a great change!
Same here!
I can't quite put my finger on what's changed but it used to be that the flashlight would click/flash as fast as you tapped m2 but it seems there's some kind of limit on it now where it'll only click a few times
What changes are you talking about?
I played a match today (after the update, VS the new killer as well) where the Haddie just macro flashlights and running around the killer. I noticed no difference. Still super fast clicky clicky macros.
Like I said in the OP I don't mess with macros so I don't know if that's affected
But regular clicking by rapidly tapping m2 isn't the same as last patch, there's some kind of delay/buffer to it that's hard to describe. Maybe try it for yourself if you get a moment maybe you'll notice it.
People also have disorders due to sounds. Like, clicking a pen makes you irrationally angry. Crying babies(some people are having an issue with Dredge due to the sounds)