Legion's Chase Music...
Is way too quiet now. I'm totally fine with the fact that you had to turn it down because it covered up a lot of noises in game, and I agree with that. But his chase music is hard to hear now, and I ended up getting caught by surprise because I didn't even realize I was being chased. My suggestion is to just find the middle ground between how it was, and how it is now and roll with it, because I believe it is now the quietest chase music in the game.
Comments
I'm very thankful that it's lower. It's nice to hear stuff in chase.
Idk if it's just me, but when I'm doing a generator in a Legion match, I often accidentally think I hear their music, lol. I will say it's suspenseful, but I was a fan of the old music tbh as an occassional Legion player.