Presets are cool and all,but only 3?
I'd really like an option to have a few more.
I'd really like an option to have a few more.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if 3 is somehow not enough just use 2 characters?
Ah yes. I do have all the perks on all the characters. Totally.
well very soon you will when they change the prestige system
I'd still prefer to play my main instead of another character.
Y-you need more? How many builds do you plan on making.
A few hours ago you had none.. Be happy that you have three now
A few.
I'm gonna look this gifted horse in the mouth because this gifted horse took 6 years to make.