PC - Adept Nemesis impossible to get

Platform:PC - Steam

I can not get Adept Nemesis even thought I´ve gotten three merciless victories with Nemesis.

I´ve tried with add-ons and thought it was an add-on issue perhaps so I took them off.

Also, some descriptions are missing from the spanish translation, I don´t know if it´s related somehow.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Saitamfed said:

    Platform:PC - Steam

    I can not get Adept Nemesis even thought I´ve gotten three merciless victories with Nemesis.

    I´ve tried with add-ons and thought it was an add-on issue perhaps so I took them off.

    Also, some descriptions are missing from the spanish translation, I don´t know if it´s related somehow.

    Perhaps it seems to me, but for some reason the Chaser Emblem suffers a lot on Nemesis, I thought it was because of three hits, but it seems to me that sometimes the damage does not count towards the emblem. On other killers, 2 pips are much easier to get than on Nemesis. And that's all I'm talking about matches where I do 11-12 hooks

  • @FeryGEN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/326792/pc-adept-nemesis-impossible-to-get

    Perhaps it seems to me, but for some reason the Chaser Emblem suffers a lot on Nemesis, I thought it was because of three hits, but it seems to me that sometimes the damage does not count towards the emblem. On other killers, 2 pips are much easier to get than on Nemesis. And that's all I'm talking about matches where I do 11-12 hooks

    Maybe, but the recquirement to get adepts is to get a merciless killer result and I got it three times... needless to say it´s quite hard to get it.

  • I'm assuming you're using only his 3 teachable perks, right?

  • @theTARNavsky said:

    I'm assuming you're using only his 3 teachable perks, right?

    Yes. I do