What did I miss?

Came back after another......4 month break just for the 6th year masks has there been any changes at all? Has people changed or is it still the same?

Last time I played was before sadako was introduced I think.

Comments

  • RUN! Run as far as as you can!

    And don't come back!

    (Disclaimer: Just a joke. I have no idea since i also am on break since last December and probably won't return.)

  • not much has change I'm afraid but the coming year looks to be interesting especially with the 40 meta perks rework coming SoonTM

  • COH got nerfed, again. Still very strong though.

    A lot of confirmed changes, which you can see the estimated date for below:

    image.png

    For more details about all of them, here's the stream summary

    Also, this dog

    image.png


  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Came back after another......4 month break just for the 6th year masks has there been any changes at all? Has people changed or is it still the same?

    Last time I played was before sadako was introduced I think.

    Nothing had changed.

  • There’s an anti-boon perk releasing today. It’s a neutral killer perk.

  • @LiunUK said:

    not much has change I'm afraid but the coming year looks to be interesting especially with the 40 meta perks rework coming SoonTM

    Yeah I heard that from the dev stream, that was interesting ngl.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    COH got nerfed, again. Still very strong though.

    A lot of confirmed changes, which you can see the estimated date for below:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/U7HG6SUH8H63/image.png

    For more details about all of them, here's the stream summary

    Also, this dog

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SH0CBXX7OGUR/image.png

    For starters.......VERY CUTE DOGGO!!.

    Also thanks for sending the changes that will happen, appreciate it.

    @GentlemanFridge said:

    There’s an anti-boon perk releasing today. It’s a neutral killer perk.

    Oh a band aid perk for something unhealthy, never seen that one from these devs like most perks we have now.

    Still nice to hear.

    @burt0r said:

    RUN! Run as far as as you can!

    And don't come back!

    (Disclaimer: Just a joke. I have no idea since i also am on break since last December and probably won't return.)

    I took a 5 month break then came back for like a week or so before taking my second break.

    Still running away from this game sounds like a great idea.

    Thanks for sending the patchnotes, I'll read them since I want to see what is changing to see if it is worth coming back or not.