Suggestion: Let Friends Know When You're In A SWF Lobby
So commonly I'll have instances where I'm in a full Lobby with Friends and when my friends open up their friend's list it'll show me as in "lobby". On multiple occasions I've had other friends try to invite me to their lobby when I'm already in a full group. Of course they wouldn't know this as it only shows me as being in a lobby. This has caused a lot of confusion and in a couple cases drama as ppl think I'm ignoring them when in reality I'm playing with others. I fell like players should be displayed on Friends list as more than just "lobby & "In a Match" for players to help specify and avoid confusion. Displaying how many people are in someone's SWF would help as well.
Some examples would be to display what you or your friends are doing below.
In Lobby
In a Match
SWF - In Lobby
SWF - In a Match
I know this isn't exactly a big suggestion but it's a nice QoL change and would improve social experience.
Comments