State Of Decay
How would people feel about a state of decay chapter . Juggernaut as the killer bloaters roaming the map like nemesis's zombies they could have a effect like the clowns bottles . There are some really good unique characters for survivors aswell but most are from the first game
Comments
Eh I like the series and have played it extensively but I don't think so. I'd rather them use l4d again and use the tank or the witch as a killer with Ellis as the survivor, I'd say Zoey but lets use l4d2 yeah? Spitter as a killer would be potentially interesting but those things are weak as hell in game so they'd have to stretch it a bit into being a 'super spitter' :D.
The other issue is that honestly Juggernauts are not particularly interesting outside of State of Decay's universe. See they work really well in SoD because most everything else you can kill without using many resources/ammo. Juggernauts are damage sponges and it's very rarely worth the effort of killing them, it's best to lead them away and loot the area after. The problem is I can't see a way of putting Juggernaut in the game that isn't basically a Nemesis/Hillbilly hybrid.
Marcus as a survivor would be neat. Can't see it being anyone else. Maybe Chavez if they wanted someone more current. Certainly having a Hispanic character that isn't Jonah would be nice. I also like his deal of having survivors guilt dealing with it then helping someone else with theirs.
Makes sense what you said about nemesis/billy hybrid to be fair ... As for the survivors i would go with characters from from either breakdown or lifeline dlc