Bots in Custom Games
I suggest adding bots to Custom Games mode so killers and survivors alike can practice by themselves without the added stress of live opponents.
I suggest adding bots to Custom Games mode so killers and survivors alike can practice by themselves without the added stress of live opponents.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My wishes for Bots, is different difficult settings; as well as the ability to play as a any killer/survivor vs. a bots
You'll be happy to learn then that the devs already announced last month that they're currently working on adding bots to Custom Games. It's in the pipeline. ๐
Personally, I'm hoping the bots work out well enough that they then extend it so bots replace disconnected human players in live games (something DbD Mobile already does). Yeah, bots aren't going to be as good as a good human player, but they're still going to be better than no player at all for the most part so I'd much rather see the opposing survivors get a bot helping them when someone ragequits.
Awesome! Just know for me personally, I don't really enjoy playing against live players. However if I have the option to play as any killer/survivor with perks etc I'll gladly buy skins, promote the game to friends, and I'm general support the game.