Would you want a Dinosaur as a Killer?
With Jurassic World opening this weekend this question seems appropriate and while the original Jurassic Park being horror is debatable there's certainly enough media to prove some sort of Raptor works in a survival horror setting in DBD.
Is this something you would be interested in or do you think it doesn't fit or has other issues?
Comments
I'm sorry, what now?
What
He's thinking like a Velociraptor.
I could see it! If Demogorgon can be a killer so can a Velociraptor. ๐
Uh yeah. that's gonna be a pass for me. I just don't see how that could work.
Could work. We have a cowboy killer.
If you say so, it's not that different from Demongorgon being a killer honestly.
...I don't see that. Demo is a humanoid monster from another dimension, and a dinosaur is well... a dinosaur.
A Velociraptor is almost "humanoid" in that sense (head, two arms, two legs). They even have a similar walk and stride to Demogorgon, probably even a similar "roar" animation and maybe even a lunge attack or sprint or whatever. Aside from the head being a bit bigger and actually having eyeballs and the arms being a bit smaller they're really similar character models.
And Sadako has already demonstrated that the engine is flexible in the carry animations, so if they really wanted to add one they could presumably do whatever custom animation they want for the carries.
Off the top of my head?
It could be something else though but would require more thought.
Mainly because I have no idea how it would work or how it would fit into the game.
Maybe if it was a dino human hybrid
๐
I wouldn't complain...but I sure wish it were something else.
Mhh, I see the comical possebilities, but the design would probably be difficult, when the goal is to not make it a meme. I mean ... for a dinosaur he would have to run pretty slow.
if i could run around as a Raptor and Bite Survivors Butts.
I would. Love the idea and im a big fan of the Jurassic Movies