Is it possible for maps to get a Graphical update again?

I think majority of the maps have had a pretty solid graphical update so far but I still really dislike both Crotus Prenn Asylum maps.

I really enjoyed them pre- graphical update. They were simple and open.

Now they are just a bland color and a bit too crowded if that makes sense.

I really hope they get looked at again.

Comments

  • Its possible but I doubt its high on bhvr's priority list rn

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think badham got looked at multiple times and lery's randomly got a lighting update one patch.

    I really hope so, they ruined that map for me.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Its possible but I doubt its high on bhvr's priority list rn

    Guess I’ll have to wait for Dead By Daylight 2

  • First they have to update the maps which did not have an update yet.

    And then they may start over. But yeah, i wont think that is a high priority.

  • I'd rather get an optimization patch over another graphical update.

  • Asylum maps were my favourite maps before update, now I hate them how they look and play, gross

  • I admit the brown sky is ugly and doesn't do the map any favours but if they made it orange like the sky is in a wild fire that would contrast well with the darker map

    image.png


  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Asylum maps were my favourite maps before update, now I hate them how they look and play, gross

    Exactly. I also dislike the unnecessary structures around the main building.