Huntress expectations for beginners.

Expect to miss and to hit 20 percent of hatchets. Unless you actually are decent with aim and all that jazz at the start you will miss and not know when to pull that hatchet up. So watch videos and take into account everything that good players do and use to their advantage because mommy uses different pathing and different playstyle depending on your experience and confidence.

if you are experienced but new to huntress this doesnt fully apply to you, but for anyone... lob hatchets like crazy. This works against bad players, but its not about what works to win. This will teach you your throws better than going in trying to win, you see a hole and a survivor running behind it? Lob. you see an aura in a jungle gym you probably cant arc into? lob. this seems counter productive, but in the end you start to see patterns of survivors and what you can and cant do. So what if you miss? so what if you want to try flicking but its hard? so what if you dont know how to hit over a rock and hit a survivor? youll learn and there are plenty of people who will wreck you. Ralph and Coco miss and lose, therefore why do you expect to hit hatchets all the time?

So knowing all this dont expect to be good, expect to need to learn and dont be afraid of just throwing like a machine gun. Yes youll not

get anywhere win wise if you just go crazy, but when you learn what works and what doesnt then you change to a winning mindset. Always be ambitious, you never know what clip worthy shots youll make just dont be too ambitious, unless you dont mind losing then go for it!

If i missed anything or what I said was convoluted feel free to add and let me know so I can fix any mistake.

Here is an ambitious throw I made that paid off. You can do it too!

https://youtu.be/SYV97pA8r3w


Comments

  • I just started playing Huntress for her achievements and I'm so bad. Never understood why so many are so up in arms about playing Huntress 🤮

  • I definitely recommend learning the hitbox of objects I learned the hard way

  • @Sepex said:

    I just started playing Huntress for her achievements and I'm so bad. Never understood why so many are so up in arms about playing Huntress 🤮

    well i could try and explain, id just need to know your thoughts or confusions

  • kinda what i meant but i should have specified XD i forget that huntress has many facets that work together but arent as obvious to newer people

    @humanbeing1704 said:

    I definitely recommend learning the hitbox of objects I learned the hard way