The Bleedout Timer
I think the bleedout timer either needs to deplete faster every time you get the deep wounds effect applied, or the timer will continue to go down while mending. Perhaps maybe even make it to where it will not replenish the bar upon mending, and only refill to the 50% mark if it drops below 50%. That might be all it needs.
Comments
Since won't solve the BT issue that's coming up.
Not every killer can apply another hit of deep wounds, so the unhooked can loop the killer without any timepressure, because the timer does not go down during a chase.
That's the main problem with Deep Wound overall.
Yes if I see BT, I wont even bother about following the guy since there is no timer anymore. I will catch and camp the BT user instead such that it doesnt happen again
And then it comes around that the survivor who survived thanks to BT is also running BT and now that guy who you're camping got saved thanks to BT.. Always trigger BT if you can, if you don't.. it'll come back to haunt you.
I will simply hit the unhooking guy before he unhooks and then another one after the unhook. Thats how camping vs BT works
And if its a bodyblocking SWF; then I will simply go afk
Those take a lot longer to heal. If survivors heal all the time then it really slows them down.
If they don't heal then they're always 1 shot from death.
Deep wound basically slows them down enough for you to zip around and apply it to all the other survivors, or slow them down a little bit each while you give chase to 1.