Map offerings
Has anyone played a match lately where survivors didn't bring a survivor sided map offering? I get on today and have yet to play a match without a map offering in 7 games...
Edit: Wooo make that 8 games in a row
Has anyone played a match lately where survivors didn't bring a survivor sided map offering? I get on today and have yet to play a match without a map offering in 7 games...
Edit: Wooo make that 8 games in a row
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Considering 80% of maps are survivor sided and the remaining 20 being somewhat balanced, yeah, it happens a lot
This is pretty much the state of the game, as unfortunate as it may be. Still wanna see map offerings destroyed
For me, they have been sending me to Ormond quite frequently. At least I enjoy the aesthetics of Ormond.
Personally I just wished the devs scrapped map offerings. Almost always when they are played, they turn into a miserable experience for whoever didn't bring it. Like they just feel pay to win without actually being pay to win.
You don't even need the map offerings played to feel the pain. I just got three straight Ironworks of Misery games with boons all over
I think the same Map is happening because of the pre-event voting that happened were certain days get this map from a voting.
Like yesterday it was all basically Wreckers yard.
I rarely have survivors take me anywhere tbh.
Who does use map offerings as Killer if I may ask? I can't really think of any reason for Killers to burn a map offering outside of wanting to do a gimmick game like Mirror Shape.
My point of view is that map offerings are just about worthless or are only used for abuse. Read a suggestion that they should be reversed and fully agree. Instead of burning to get that realm, you burn to NOT get that realm!
I just used like 3 rpd badges in a row yesterday but that was only because i was getting tired of seeing the basic maps
You obviously exaggerated the numbers, but yeah, that's sucks when you have TheGame/Coldwin/... multiple times in a row, especially when your opponents sent you there ...