Steve/Nancy with the new prestige, what happens?

With there perks becoming common perks will their former perks come unlocked on all characters if they are prestiged?

Comments

  • I hope that if you own and prestiged the Stranger Things characters that you get their perks automatically unlocked on everyone else.

  • You answered your own question with the first few words. Steve, Nancy, and Demogorgon no longer have perks. They are common. Therefore, they won't become unlocked with Prestige. I believe the game in the "Character Info" even states that their perks are in the common pool now and are no longer associated with them.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    You answered your own question with the first few words. Steve, Nancy, and Demogorgon no longer have perks. They are common. Therefore, they won't become unlocked with Prestige. I believe the game in the "Character Info" even states that their perks are in the common pool now and are no longer associated with them.

    To my knowledge, if you own the characters you still need to level them up to unlock them. Only these players who don't own the DLC have it as common perks + different icon.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2983701#Comment_2983701

    To my knowledge, if you own the characters you still need to level them up to unlock them. Only these players who don't own the DLC have it as common perks + different icon.

    I wanted to know if this was true or not (even though I kinda knew the answer already but wanted to double check). So, I went and leveled up Nancy on Steam.

    Screenshot (846).png Screenshot (847).png Screenshot (848).png Screenshot (849).png

    So here's everything. Level prior to leveling, what character info says, that Steve's perk showed up despite not really having any perks unlocked (I have a few), and that Nancy's Level 30 perk did not appear in her Level 30 bloodweb (at least as a teachable, idr if it was Better Together or not)