Not sure what they are getting from that question. Like I may play another one but the last one may have been horrible. Some people play another because the last one was horrible, is that really the same as 'this match made me want another'.
I personally have a threshold and unless the games are excessively bad consecutively I'll play until I don't feel like it.
Not sure what they are getting from that question. Like I may play another one but the last one may have been horrible. Some people play another because the last one was horrible, is that really the same as 'this match made me want another'.
I personally have a threshold and unless the games are excessively bad consecutively I'll play until I don't feel like it.
Even in matches I escaped I usually answered no. I think the only one I said yes to was when the killer 2k'd and it felt like a fair match.
I'm guessing that question is looking to draw a broader correlation between various data points and frustration levels. It makes for better data if they essentially ask the question twice: did you find this match frustrating and did this make you want to play again.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me after playing Killer on Cowshed
Tough but fair
It made me want to suicide on the next match so everyone can feel my pain.
Not sure what they are getting from that question. Like I may play another one but the last one may have been horrible. Some people play another because the last one was horrible, is that really the same as 'this match made me want another'.
I personally have a threshold and unless the games are excessively bad consecutively I'll play until I don't feel like it.
Even in matches I escaped I usually answered no. I think the only one I said yes to was when the killer 2k'd and it felt like a fair match.
I'm guessing that question is looking to draw a broader correlation between various data points and frustration levels. It makes for better data if they essentially ask the question twice: did you find this match frustrating and did this make you want to play again.