20 seconds to start

Please tell me how to motivate if the ruin totem is destroyed 20 seconds after the ritual begins.

Comments

  • 1) Hex: Undying

    2) Don't play Hex perks

    3) Accept that sometimes you will have unlucky spawn for totems

    That's all you can do now.

  • Not trying to be mean here, but, if Ruin is your only motivation to play.....

  • I am trying to not even use gen slowdown anymore, I refuse to have to play that way. I stopped using ruin long ago and refuse to run undying/ruin builds. Throw on deerstalker instead and apply pressure with slugs

    Sometimes I 4k sometimes the gens fly, but at least I am not down to BBQ in 2 mins

  • @totoo said:

    Please tell me how to motivate if the ruin totem is destroyed 20 seconds after the ritual begins.

    I'd imagine the biggest part of your complaint is totem placement & surv spawn points, but as others have said hex perks carry that risk.

    What map, and where was the totem?

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    I am trying to not even use gen slowdown anymore, I refuse to have to play that way. I stopped using ruin long ago and refuse to run undying/ruin builds. Throw on deerstalker instead and apply pressure with slugs

    Sometimes I 4k sometimes the gens fly, but at least I am not down to BBQ in 2 mins

    Scourge hook pain resonance is very reliable you should use it and it also good back up if ruin gets taken away. Corrupt also is very good but I don't use it as I always miss it from shrine and im not planning to buy plague. But what I've seen as survivor it's slow downs the game. Deerstalker is good perk if you slug people and especially when there is 2 left so you always find them. I have used it lot with oni.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2982691#Comment_2982691

    Scourge hook pain resonance is very reliable you should use it and it also good back up if ruin gets taken away. Corrupt also is very good but I don't use it as I always miss it from shrine and im not planning to buy plague. But what I've seen as survivor it's slow downs the game. Deerstalker is good perk if you slug people and especially when there is 2 left so you always find them. I have used it lot with oni.

    yeah the only genslowdown I do run on some killers is painres/dead man switch, I like that one. I dont like anything survs can take away or goes away like corrupt

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2982691#Comment_2982691

    Scourge hook pain resonance is very reliable you should use it and it also good back up if ruin gets taken away. Corrupt also is very good but I don't use it as I always miss it from shrine and im not planning to buy plague. But what I've seen as survivor it's slow downs the game. Deerstalker is good perk if you slug people and especially when there is 2 left so you always find them. I have used it lot with oni.

    Pain Resonance is good, but not always reliable. Scourge hook spawns can be unusable sometimes, and are gone if a survivor is sacrificed on the hook.