I'm an average Demogorgon fan and enjoyer.
Out of these two, Yui.
Overall, Joey.
Yui main since she came out, my beautiful queen
Steve enjoyer
Yui is superior!!!
Your friendly Jonathan Byers enjoyer.
In your clip i like them both. Can´t choose there.
Super cute as always.
why not both?
Jeff, Steve and Leon enjoyer
Neither
Yui always holds a special place in my heart.
That Kate animation is hypnotizing. 😵
I love both!
But I have to say Kate because the little animation loop you did was smooth as butter and deserves some recognition!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm an average Demogorgon fan and enjoyer.
Out of these two, Yui.
Overall, Joey.
Yui main since she came out, my beautiful queen
Steve enjoyer
Yui is superior!!!
Your friendly Jonathan Byers enjoyer.
In your clip i like them both. Can´t choose there.
Super cute as always.
why not both?
Jeff, Steve and Leon enjoyer
Neither
Yui always holds a special place in my heart.
That Kate animation is hypnotizing. 😵
I love both!
But I have to say Kate because the little animation loop you did was smooth as butter and deserves some recognition!