leaving till massive changes happen

let me start by saying i love dbd, i really do, but this game needs big changes to many parts of its environment.

face camping killers, they do it proudly they know it makes people angry they will do it everytime, this is becoming way too common.

Nurse players - this is a huge one, i dont care what gd forum population has to say, even otz has nurse listed as an s tier killer and it is just a disgusting killer with very little outplay potential. and they are TOXIC on top of it, they will blink you to death, and then go onto your steam profile and talk #########. she needs to be fixed. im tired of nurse mains.

General toxicity, on top of the ######### talking that constantly happens, yesterday a killer was so angry we escaped he added everyone on steam, and then told everyone to off themselves followed by spamming gore i wont post the picture or what type it even was but it was thee worst thing i've seen probably worse than something you would find on 4chan.

And dont even get me wrong i know how toxic the survivor side is as well, because i've experienced it as a killer, but the past couple of weeks i've had killer streamers try to raid my profile and harass me on stream (he caught a ban for it) and just general toxic disgusting behavior from really messed up people.

really big changes need to happen because this community is awful.

Comments

  • General toxicity, on top of the ######### talking that constantly happens, yesterday a killer was so angry we escaped he added everyone on steam, and then told everyone to off themselves followed by spamming gore i wont post the picture or what type it even was but it was thee worst thing i've seen probably worse than something you would find on 4chan.

    just want to say I hope you reported this disgusting person on Steam for this?


    as to big changes: I am personally looking forward to the big meta perk changes that supposedly will come with some (minor) base game changes that are based on why those perks are meta perks..

  • @Mooks said:

    General toxicity, on top of the ######### talking that constantly happens, yesterday a killer was so angry we escaped he added everyone on steam, and then told everyone to off themselves followed by spamming gore i wont post the picture or what type it even was but it was thee worst thing i've seen probably worse than something you would find on 4chan.

    just want to say I hope you reported this disgusting person on Steam for this?

    as to big changes: I am personally looking forward to the big meta perk changes that supposedly will come with some (minor) base game changes that are based on why those perks are meta perks..

    we did all report him. and blocked him as wel.

  • I suppose this is goodbye then, we will never see each other again, sadly.

  • Interesting.

    I never had those problem because a few reason

    -Steam's private settings.

    There is 99.99% of me not adding randos after a game of DbD. Granted, I never had that happen where I added someone and said mean things, but I have it off due to hackers trying to steal my Steam Profile among silly things. Furthermore, I also disabled the comment section of the profile as well for toxic reasons.

    -Post Chat is Off.

    I have no time to get involve into Toxicity. I always leave "ggs <3" and dip before anyone comment or just press the "next" button as soon as I see the end screen.

    -Nurse

    I do love my self some spicy nurse that do a good job but toxic one is a huge no, so we can agree with that.

    -campers

    boring for both sides, in my opinion. One camps while three of us hold M1 and the killer might only get 1-2k Max.

    Otherwise, enjoy your vacation form DbD <3.

  • Probably the best idea tbh

  • I mean technically there will be a big change happening when next chapter happens... so see you next week?

  • I would log in at least everyday to get the free shards and blood points.