About the current survey

I did my 7 survey matches as survivor in a row, but with the Perk We're gonna live forever. For the survey I used the total amount of BP's, so the amount that goes over the 32k with BBQ and Chili, We're gonna live forever and Offerings. Was it the right thing to do, or did I have to use the base-amount of bloodpoints, without the multipliers?

Cheers.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Yes that was the right BP count to use. It’s been confirmed by the mods here on the forums in other threads

  • You did it correctly, by including the perk and the offering amounts.

  • @Mandy said:

    You did it correctly, by including the perk and the offering amounts.

    Ah man, I was using the base amount. If we do it more than once do we get more BP or is 7 and done the limit?