First time being called cheater

So today I played a game against a Clown who tunneled the first person he downed and killed them asap. Still lost a 3v1. Tired of being patroling his 3 gen he decided to start chasing me. Y Sprint Bursted away and continued looping as usual. The last gen popped and, as I had Adrenaline, I got another sprint burst. He decided to stop chasing to protect the gates which, again, he couldn't protect at all. Some killers in the past expressed their frustration with exhaustion perks, but they never directed their anger towards me. What bothers me is that killers always forget what adrenaline does. Like, last gent pops and I get a sprint burst, and you think I'm cheating? I understand that this game has a problem with cheaters, but lately killers use the word "cheater" loosely. Sorry about my rant. Have a nice day

dbdcheatnonames.png


Comments

  • You need to cover the names of other players if you want to post screenshots...

  • Welcome to the club, cheater at this point is just code for "I refuse to believe I can be outplayed that badly".

  • @amazing_grace said:

    You need to cover the names of other players if you want to post screenshots...

    Oh, I'm so sorry, it's the first time I've attached an image with names on it. Should I delete the post?

  • @Innomitus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2981896#Comment_2981896

    Oh, I'm so sorry, it's the first time I've attached an image with names on it. Should I delete the post?

    You could probably edit it and change the screenshot. I'm just mentioning it because a mod will probably take it down or ask for you to do this as well. Since you don't have many posts they'll have to approve the edit, but yeah.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2981934#Comment_2981934

    You could probably edit it and change the screenshot. I'm just mentioning it because a mod will probably take it down or ask for you to do this as well. Since you don't have many posts they'll have to approve the edit, but yeah.

    I did edit the image. Thank you

  • I got accused of cheating once because i grabbed an injured survivor out of a locker. Guess he didnt know i could hear him lol wouldnt worry too much about it. Ppl do what ppl do.

  • @xfireturtlex said:

    I got accused of cheating once because i grabbed an injured survivor out of a locker. Guess he didnt know i could hear him lol wouldnt worry too much about it. Ppl do what ppl do.

    lol. Happens to me when I play as legion and grab a survivor out of a locker using killer instinct. They seem to not understand we can see them inside

  • Yeah on the killer side people forget Mad Grit is a thing. I run it for giggles. Tinkerer is another one that some players don’t understand how it works.

  • @Slowpeach said:

    Yeah on the killer side people forget Mad Grit is a thing. I run it for giggles. Tinkerer is another one that some players don’t understand how it works.

    Really? I'm ALWAYS paranoid about tinkerer, and it's one of the easiest perks to remember and be aware of

  • Congratulations, I am sure more will come, it's almost a rite of passage in the game to have someone not understanding a perk accuse you of foul play, had it happen with Mad Grit and I'm all ears on killer side and Flip Flop on the Survivor side many times,

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2984019#Comment_2984019

    I’ve used it a fair bit as killer but always forget about it as survivor. I think because I rarely see it.

    I know. I don't think I've ever come across it in my short time playing on anyone other then Hillbilly. It's a really solid perk on most killers that does a lot of things at once.