Just got a one off Onryo intro...

So just got a weird, creepy and cryptic (but AWESOME) one off Onryo start up intro and a Onryu climbing out a well charm... the video/intro was not the same one during her chapter release...


I thought it was a daily logon on reward... but i just got a bunch of shards and BP... so cant be the daily reward...


Everyone get this or know why?


Nothing in the news section mentioning it... i love cryptic creepy stuff lol

Comments

  • It's something they had like...two weeks after she was released but no one knew how to actually trigger it

    So either it's random and you got the short end having to wait so long or you did something by accident to unlock it

  • I got it a few nights ago...I might have jumped....slightly.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    It's something they had like...two weeks after she was released but no one knew how to actually trigger it

    So either it's random and you got the short end having to wait so long or you did something by accident to unlock it

    I had bought her via ingame currency a week ago, but yesterday bought the DLC for the charm and survivor... i wonder if that is linked.


    Is there more to come?

  • Haha isn't it great?

    I also got this after the Chapter had ended and the regular intro had taken its place back and I was like "uuuuhhh.........what?"

  • @Viskod said:

    Haha isn't it great?

    I also got this after the Chapter had ended and the regular intro had taken its place back and I was like "uuuuhhh.........what?"

    It fits the theme and adds a bit of variety. I love it.


    I think it's one week after claiming the killer... like the film.

  • @Babalonkie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2980647#Comment_2980647

    It fits the theme and adds a bit of variety. I love it.

    I think it's one week after claiming the killer... like the film.

    I think it's the survivor too. Because I don't have Onryo yet, but I have Yoichi and I got the weird intro!

  • It might be like the Silent Hill chapter where it doesn't matter whether you have survivor or killer, as long as you have one equipped you can still enter the Konami code.

  • You got a new charm. Check your inventory for a well with sadako climbing out.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    So it sounds like you found the easter egg to trigger it. Community still doesn't know what this easter egg is btw.

    I got it on my switch the first time i launched 5.6.0, so i had no ringu characters and whatever the easter egg was, it wasn't added in 5.6.0.

    If it's not the 7 days after buying the DLC... we need to know what the trigger is.