Did they actually change something with MMR/SBMM?
Europe, from midnight to 1:36 pm.
Cross play ON, I've gone against 4 insanely good survivors back to back to back, all with meta perks stacked, and sadly many very toxic, with a fragile ego, sadistic, tbagging, using the haddonfield offering with balanced landing and even disconnecting just not to give me the hook with Twins.
But apart those, even fair survivors with good sportsmanship even if some of them were toxic?
Did they change something with SBMM/MMR? I've been playing early night a lot, and I've never seen so many very good survivors back to back, in these hours I've hoped for ages to find survivors like these.
Don't take me wrong, I'm very competitive and I love VERY VERY STRONG SURVIVORS, always. I'm just asking why.
What do you think, did they change something behind the curtains?
Comments
If you have Crossplay off, your pool of players to be matched with is very low. So you are probably going against the same players the whole time.
Also, the Matchmaking Range will be very big in this case.
ooops, I meant cross on
I modified the thread
Crossplay off doesn't protect you from cheaters btw.
nvm.. why did i still read it as off?
lol
Now I've been doing 6 matches with Pyramid, my main, just playing in the dirtiest way possible: corrupt, deadlock, pain resonance, DMS, and just tunneling with my super strong tunneling anti DS ability . Now I've just gone against bad survivors that didn't really know what they were doing, or if they did they weren't strong.
Is it always like this from midnight to 2 am(so very strong survivors in premade)?
i have found a killer with 30 hours of playtime today with my swf (everyone in my team had 700+ hours of playtime). there is something wrong.
Yep