Remove pallet vacuuming

honestly how is this balanced or still in the game? I see survivors away from the pallet when looping and all they have to do is press a button and automatically get sucked back to the pallet. if I respect the pallet they'll keep running, if I don't respect it, they'll just suck back to it even though they're away from it and I get stunned. The number of times this alone has saved survivors is honestly unbelievable

Comments

  • I don't experience vacuuming whenever I play survivor.

    Plus, it was WAY worse in the past.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    I don't experience vacuuming whenever I play survivor.

    Plus, it was WAY worse in the past.

    This. It does exist for killers a bit, but that is latency. It never happens when I am playing survivor, and the distance is actually kinda small as killer. It used to be MASSIVE.

  • @BastardKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979581#Comment_2979581

    This. It does exist for killers a bit, but that is latency. It never happens when I am playing survivor, and the distance is actually kinda small as killer. It used to be MASSIVE.

    Let's not forget it also used to send the survivor from one side of the pallet to the other.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    I don't experience vacuuming whenever I play survivor.

    Plus, it was WAY worse in the past.

    It's still rather strong/janky especially when doing it from the side which let's you easily guarantee a stun by baiting the killer into thinking you're being greedy and going for an extra loop. It seems some vacuum is needed though considering how sketchy it can be for the pallet prompt to even pop up

  • The pallet vacuumed doesn't exist, it was removed a long time ago.

    What you described sounds like lag or latency. Even if you did experience it, it sounds like a glitch instead of something intended, and it would be better to make it a bug report.