Dev challenge!
Dear dbd dev team, during your next coffee break play a game 1 killer (any) vs 4 survivors with Decisive Strike, Dead Hard, Unbreakable and Breakdown. Item wise is all allowed.
Please post your experience.
Thank you very much!
Edit. I only posted this once, I have no idea why it shows 3 times now. Was not intended to spam.
Please post your experience.
Thank you very much!
Edit. I only posted this once, I have no idea why it shows 3 times now. Was not intended to spam.
Comments
Sounds like an easy 4 kill to me. None of the survivors are using self care. Dead hard really isn't that big of a deal. Unbreakable does jack all if you don't slug. Breakdown is overrated. At most it is 2 broken hooks. If the killer just camps there is little the team could do as none have borrowed time to even attempt a risky rescue.
Dreamnomad highrank survs could go perkless against mathieu cote and still win
I mean he seems like a likeable guy but he's just not good at the game.
I'm not exactly on the dev team (not making the game, just taking people out of it), but I do work for BHVR. I just played a bunch of killer games against a mix of those perks (odds of running into a full squad running exactly those perks are astronomically low). I averaged 2-4 kills.
¯_(ツ)_/¯
I never dodge anything, so I've just learned to counter it.
I do the same, never dodge and you learn how to counter it all since you've experienced it all. Now sure you'll get wrecked by a coordinated swf but the same can and does happen with 4 solo.
Dead Hard i might fall for once but after that it's a wasted perk slot, Unbreakable I rarely leave someone on the ground long enough to pop it. When they do manage to sue it they usually get downed pretty quickly again anyways.
DS is a wasted perk most often unless you save it until the very end when the gates are open or it's your death hook.
At most I will average 3 kills on legion it's probably more around 2.5 I didn't keep track, out of around 15 games I had 2 games where more than 1 escaped but that's me playing the tunnel-game on him with a maximized playstyle which tbh isn't fun at all. there's no way you average 4 kills on him unless you're not in red ranks or spam purple addons. Survs already figured out how to play vs him it seems.
There was no mention of legion in the OP.
Oh I thought I was on the PTB forum lol.
its not about op, plz nerf. just play against it and judge for yourself
Yeah there's a lot of crossover posts so it's hard to keep track right now.
@Peanits Thank you for your honesty and I admire your positive attitude. If it wouldn't be too much of work, could you summarize your experience within the game in a little Guide?
So new player and veterans have something semi-official to take guidance.
New players get encouraged to play the game within your vision and veteran players may learn to face obstacles within the game with a new attire and less frustration.